Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the wii fit is trying to screw with me

exhibit a: put my mii in sweatpants and a belly shirt, and then made it fat

exhibit b: praised my reflexes, but then after skiing declared that i am "unbalanced." are you implying emotionally unbalanced? well? are you?

exhibit c: gave me a "personal trainer" that is either a mannequin from lady foot locker or a really active vampire

exhibit d: told me i have gained 3.5 pounds. in 24 hours. regular bathroom scale confirms only a 1 pound difference. lets face it, the bathroom scale and i have been together longer. so what are you trying to pull here?

1 comment:

  1. My bathroom scales and I go way back. I'd trust them over the Wii too.

    My wii has been spending too much time with the XBox. It tried to act all badass yesterday by screeching when I got on. But I knew it was bluffing because it begrudgingly admits that my BMI is 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete